1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking MFL Teaching Assistant Position in London.

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by AnnaPueyo, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hi, my name is Anna. I intend to move to London in the summer and am enquiring over the possibility of teaching work. I have been living in the UK permanently for one year and six months. I am a Spanish native with a degree in Journalism.

I have been teaching Spanish for around 2 years through academies and private tuition following my graduation in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language at International House, Barcelona.

I have experience in teaching larger classes, individuals as well as a range of ages, from 11 through to 60. I also have taught to diverse multi cultured groups of people during my short career so far.

I am not a qualified teacher, however my intention is become one. I will apply for the GTP course when it reopens in the autumn.

What I would like is a teaching assistant position in Spanish for the upcoming academic year. Any advice or guidance
    towards this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anna

2. Hi, my name is Anna. I intend to move to London in the summer and am enquiring over the possibility of teaching work. I have been living in the UK permanently for one year and six months. I am a Spanish native with a degree in Journalism.

I have been teaching Spanish for around 2 years through academies and private tuition following my graduation in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language at International House, Barcelona.

I have experience in teaching larger classes, individuals as well as a range of ages, from 11 through to 60. I also have taught to diverse multi cultured groups of people during my short career so far.

I am not a qualified teacher, however my intention is become one. I will apply for the GTP course when it reopens in the autumn.

What I would like is a teaching assistant position in Spanish for the upcoming academic year. Any advice or guidance
    towards this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Anna

3. mpc

mpc