1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Seeking Funding for Educational Visits

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lauren1, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Lauren1

Lauren1 New commenter

Would anyone have any advice as to bodies / organisations able to help with funding a small rural primary school in trying to afford educational visits? We are trying to ensure our curriculum is as engaging as possible, and not allowing our distance from places of interest / relevance to put us off visits, however, we appreciate that parents aren't an endless pot of money too. We use online resources, have people in wherever possible (and where their fees allow too!)
    Due to my school's church links, I am told that I have to be careful which local businesses I approach, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a national group.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

2. Lauren1

Lauren1 New commenter

Would anyone have any advice as to bodies / organisations able to help with funding a small rural primary school in trying to afford educational visits? We are trying to ensure our curriculum is as engaging as possible, and not allowing our distance from places of interest / relevance to put us off visits, however, we appreciate that parents aren't an endless pot of money too. We use online resources, have people in wherever possible (and where their fees allow too!)
    Due to my school's church links, I am told that I have to be careful which local businesses I approach, so I was wondering if anyone would be able to recommend a national group.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated