1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Secret Santa

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dozymare1957, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I have had to stand in asthere is so much disruption!

2. Ok here are my presents to GARGS ...
    Mobile Phone£1.44 million/$2.4 million[​IMG]
    Where would we be without our mobile/cell phone? The Austrian jeweler Peter Aloisson still develops a unique and innovative iPhone 3G Kings Button as the world’s most expensive mobile phone. The iPhone 3G Kings Button is dressed with high quality diamond and gold that make it special, unique and luxurious. Its home button has been integrated with high quality 6.6 carat diamonds and every corner of the phone has a white gold line which contain approximately 138 finely shaped diamonds on it. The lavish jewelry designer of the iPhone 3G Kings Button has created a record for himself by creating the most expensive iPhone 3G in the world.
    To keep in touch with TES whilst out and about.
    Computer Mouse£12,400/$24,180[​IMG]
    Most consumers just use the mouse that comes with their desktop and only purchase a mouse when they spill the inevitable hot cup of coffee and ruin the wheel action on their mouse. Others must think of their mouse as a fashion accessory though, because why else would Swiss manufacturer Pat Says Now produce the world’s most expensive computer mouse. The costly peripheral is cast from 18 carat white gold and set with 59 brilliant cut diamonds. The mouse utilizes a modern 3-button wheel optical mouse design, options for USB or PS/2 connections for PC or Mac, an 800 dpi Resolution, and a 3 year warranty. The expensive mouse comes in two designs, “Diamond Flower” and the “Scattered Diamond” layout. You can bling out and personalize the most expensive computer mouse by adding your initials in diamonds, and can choose from yellow, red or white gold with white or black trim
    To post with style
    <a class="topBorder">[​IMG][/URL]
    Price: $1.5 million
    Generally women are overwhelmed with two types of gifts, one is jewelry and other is chocolate. But, if the chocolate box costs 1.5 million, the later is a better choice. Yes, a chocolate box that has been designed by well known Simons Jewelers has two together to make the ultimate gift with their Le Chocolate collection. The chocolate box has an assorted chocolate from Lake Forest Confections decorated with an arrangement of hi-end jewelry. The collection of jewelry includes necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets decked with yellow and blue diamonds, emeralds, and sapphires.
    To munch on whilst posting
    And finally...
    [​IMG]
    2. The Hermes Birkin bag created by Japanese designer Ginza Tanaka - $1.9 million
    This Hermes bags was apparently sold in 2008 for around $1.9 million. It is made of platinum and has over 2,000 diamonds. It is also versatile, so that in addition to being a handbag you can also use the diamond strap as a necklace or bracelet by removing it from the bag. The bag itself has an 8-carat pear shaped shimmering diamond that can also be used separately
    To carry the phone in

3. gargs

gargs Star commenter

Be patient - it might just be because we are posting links to pictures. The same thing happened with the craft thread at first didn't it?

4. Oh well....for Dozy...a week's cookery course...
    [​IMG]

5. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

For Annie:
    (just for one night)
    [​IMG]

6. For Guinnesspuss...
    A holiday on a tropical island
    [​IMG]
    For Beerpuss...
    somewhere cozy to sleep
    [​IMG]
    And for Sodpot...
    A tree you are allowed to climb
    [​IMG]

7. Hello - they obviously think we are the spammers

8. I've been moderated too. [​IMG]

9. gargs

gargs Star commenter

But tomorrow we will see all the lovely gifts that everyone has sent.

10. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

I was moderated too. I'm sure they'll come through at some point though.

11. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Annie, you need a holiday so I thought you might like this
    [​IMG]

12. Oh bum...I've posted now...

13. Yup, me too. Tomorrow is going to be full of lovely surprises!

14. chocstraw

chocstraw New commenter

For FeFe the lady who likes cats
    [​IMG]
    something for the gym
    [​IMG]
    some cats to wear
    [​IMG]
    and some for the garden. Happy Christmas FeFe xxxx

15. For Bethannie... so she doesn't have to put up with any neighbours...

[​IMG]

16. Sure and it must be time to be delivering the presents!
    And it's the delightful Ms Pinks I am wanting to see....
    Is she around here?
    The cheerful chap in the red suit has given me some gifts for her, so he has!
    We'll star with a beeyootiful bunch of her name flowers...pretty they are to be sure, but not as beautiful as the darling girl herself!

and then....we have....

(tis first editions of the works of Ms Jane Austen that they are!)

....and to enjoy whilst reading your new books, what lady does not like a wee bite of chocolate...

(Crunchie bars ....I believe you are uncommonly fond of them...and they come in boxes of 28 so they do....you'll be getting one box every 4 weeks!)

....and finally....you deserve a wee break, you do and all!

(It's two tickets you are having....for a trip to the Holy Land)

And the bug red guy wishes you a very happy Christmas...to you and all the lovely ladies here!

17. Oh, wow! Thank you! That is the BEST present! And Gibbs too! [​IMG]

18. Hello? Help, I'm invisible!