1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Secondary PGDE Aberdeen Interview Results

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by JAM89, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I had an interview at Aberdeen university on the 10th of December I was wondering if anyone else had an interview around the same time and if they have heard if they have been successful or not.
    Thank You

2. Hi Jam89

I haven't had my interview yet. Have you heard anything now?
    How did the interview go? What kind of questions did they ask? Did you have to do a presentation?

3. Hello,
    No I haven't heard anything yet I got in contact with the university today and was told they are finalising paper work so will hopefully find out soon. It is so stressful waiting so long. I think my interview went well but the longer I wait I start to have doubts. The interview was quite informal not really what I expected. I had never had an interview before and was quite apprehensive but the people who interviewed me were really nice and made me feel very confortable. Yes I had to do a presentation I think everyone will be the same I was sent videos and had to do a presentation on one of the videos. When is your interview? Best of luck for it.

4. My interview is on Thursday. Getting nervous. I have prepared my presentation but am worried about what questions they will ask. I have been preparing answers but just dread getting a question that I haven't thought about and won't know what to say. Hope you find out soon.

5. Hi!

I had my interview yesterday. Don't know when I'll hear anything back? Any ideas?