1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Secondary PGCE Plymouth

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by hradbourne, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I have an interview for a secondary PGCE at Plymouth. I've read through the forum and found all the various threads on likely questions etc but was wondering if anyone else has had, or is soon to have, an interview at Plymouth. I'm hoping to get some specific advice on the format of the day, what they expect in presentations etc.

Thanks.

2. Hello,
    I have an interview for a secondary PGCE at Plymouth. I've read through the forum and found all the various threads on likely questions etc but was wondering if anyone else has had, or is soon to have, an interview at Plymouth. I'm hoping to get some specific advice on the format of the day, what they expect in presentations etc.

Thanks.

3. When is your interview? it's quite late? What subject are you wanting to teach or stage?
    I had my interview back in December 2010 for september 2011 start. Unfortunately due to goverment cuts they have had accepted me for 2012 start.

If you message me the questions I am more than willing to help you.

Vikki