1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Secondary Music Resources and Inspiration

Discussion in 'Music' started by cgobrien1, Mar 1, 2020.

1. cgobrien1

cgobrien1 New commenter

Hi all,

Help needed please! I'm a secondary maths teacher, based internationally. My PGCE is in maths teaching, but my undergraduate was joint honours maths and music. At the two schools I worked in prior to my current school, I taught music as well as maths, but I haven't had much involvement with anything musical for 2.5 years now. I'm contemplating giving up maths teaching entirely and now switching to music, but I am so out of the loop with developments in music pedagogy! Would anybody be able to guide me towards websites with genuinely useful approaches to concepts, resources, ideas etc? My Google skills appear to be far from up to scratch!

Thanks!

2. tanbur

tanbur New commenter

Loads of website links, song resources, games, quizzes, exam links and more. I've been updating this for many years now, new ideas are always welcome! Tanbur Music Education Links

3. cgobrien1

cgobrien1 New commenter

Looks good, thanks! Will check it out!