1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Secondary Mathematics PGCE - Edge Hill Uni

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by ahmed_j_1988, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Hi

I have received an invitation for an interview for Secondary Mathematics PGCE @ Edge Hill Uni.

I was hoping somebody who has already been for this interview could offer me some guidance in relation to the overall day and more specifically in regard to the 5 minute presentation.

Thank you

All help will be much appreciated

2. yeah, i got the same ones, so said I experienced good lesson recently. Teacher showed bla bla bla :)
    and you will get some questions regarding yoour presentation and that will be followed by some maths questions, for example
    if you plip a coin 30 times and each time you got heads, what would be the probablility if you filp the coin 31th time

3. * i mean"flip the coin" :)

4. lol thank you

however, iv not don a presentation before for less than 15 minutes...so im really struggling with the structure! i.e. beginning middle end - not too sure what to include and what not to include in the contents and what pace to go at!

.....please help (crumbling under the pressure)