1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Searching

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Toffypops, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Toffypops

Toffypops New commenter

Is there a way to search for old threads/users? I used to post on a pregnancy thread over 9 years ago when I was pregnant with my now 9 yr old daughter and am curious if anyone that was on there still posts-wld be nice to see how everyone is

Any help appreciated -thanks in advance

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Hello @Toffypops :)

To use the search function first click on Search Forums on the top menu bar.

upload_2017-11-11_9-34-21.png

This takes you to the search page

upload_2017-11-11_9-35-46.png

You can then enter your search criteria into the boxes.

I did try searching for all posts made by you in all forums and unfortunately only 4 came up - nothing from 9 years ago.

upload_2017-11-11_9-38-32.png

Some threads were lost in the change over and so it is possible you may not be able to retrieve the thread. If you can remember any of the other poster's names, it could be worth doing your own search, entering keywords etc.

Good luck!

3. Toffypops

Toffypops New commenter

Thank you marlin..i used a different user name then so that may be why. Will have a go-cheers! Xx

marlin likes this.