1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

searching in resources

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by May2, Feb 3, 2011.

1. May2

May2 Occasional commenter

Can someone help, I don't seem to be able to search in resouces anymore, I used to do it easily. If I search for say-Chinese New Year for Foundation Stage, I have clicked on resources at the top then typed in Chinese New Year but it brings me to a page that says Key Stage 1 Citizenship etc then Key Stage 2 and 3 . If I put Foundation Stage after the New Year it does the same.
    Can someone tell me where I am going wrong, I used to get loads of wonderful things from resources.

2. May2

May2 Occasional commenter

Thanks for trying to help Magmac but I still don't see where I can do my search to find things. If I do as you say and go to the Knowledge and understanding bit I can click on festivals but then I get every festival. How do I search for one thing? At the momemt on that resouces page there happens to be a section on february where Chinese NewYear stuff is available but I want to search for other things. I never used to have this problem it is just since they updated it to make it easier!!

3. choralsongster

choralsongster New commenter

Hi
    I usually do a keyword search. It will then bring up a list on the left of the age bands for the resources - click on Early Years, and it will bring up everything with your key words for that age range.
    Hope that's helpful xx