1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Search Associates - Confidential Supervisor Evaluation Form

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by Happy_Daze, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hello, everyone...I hope you're all having a wonderful summer.
    I'm in the process of completing my application form to Search Associates and am wondering if anyone can provide me with information about the Confidential Supervisor Evaluation Form. Yes, I am aware that the key word is confidential but would just like to see how extensive the document is as this will have a direct bearing on who I ask to complete the form.
    I did find an online copy a teacher posted in 2008, but am hoping to find a more recent copy.
    Any nudges in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

2. happygreenfrog

happygreenfrog Occasional commenter

A valid point. During the three months seeking work after my last contract expired, my key referee was unable or unwilling to fill in the Search form. As such, never got registered as you need a minimum number of referees.
    Must say I find search the most user unfriendly organisation out there and given I invariably find good quality employment, I'd suggest I'm a decent candidate.