1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sea Thunder Viking Songs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by razziegyp, Aug 31, 2011.

1. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Am desperately trying to get hold of the words and music to the old BBC Time and Tune programme 'Sea Thunder' - some great Vikings songs on it, as I seem to recall. I would be REALLY grateful if anyone could help. Thanks. [​IMG]

2. I've got this, could get you a photocopy of the words but as the music is on tape not sure how to get that to you.

3. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Let me investigate this!! How on earth does one get a tape of a tape these days???? Will get back to you as I am really keen to do it with my class and thanks very much for replying. [​IMG]

4. I will try and find out if I could do this but I can certainly send you a photocopy of the songs. I love these songs with a passion, don't even teach The Vikings topic at the moment but know your class will love it!

5. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Have sent you a private message with address. Thanks!! [​IMG]

6. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Sadly Butterfly16 seems to have flown away..... has anyone else got the words/music to these songs please....? x

7. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

8. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Thanks for that Marlin....no joy....... [​IMG]

9. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Just seen your post. I have a friend who has the book. Send me your address and I will see what I can do!

10. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Have sent you a message.....can you let me know if you got it, as I sent Butterfly one and she didn't reply, so maybe it was me being thick and doing it wrong! Thank you so much [​IMG]

11. sparklepig2002

hi
    dont have the tape I am afraid but can offer the piano accompaniment to the songs if that is any help.I have received your message ok.let me know if the song music would be helpful and I will pop it in thepost
    best wishes

12. razziegyp

razziegyp New commenter

Yes please....will try and get the head to play the music and record it somehow! You've been really kind...thank you so much ....[​IMG]

13. sparklepig2002

you are welcome - will post tomorrow

14. HELP!!!

I have the Sea Thunder booklet but am looking for the music to go with it, did you ever find it????