1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Script needed - resources running low!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by bplanky, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Good evening everyone!
    I have racked my brains and looked through all books i have, but am still at a loss! I need a script for 4 girls and 1 boy. Year 11 BTEC Students.
    Any ideas from anyone? Not too bothered if it is a comedy etc. They have touched base on a lot on genres over the course. It's their last assignment to tie up loose ends. needs to last approx 5-10 minutes.

Thanks.

2. Good evening everyone!
    I have racked my brains and looked through all books i have, but am still at a loss! I need a script for 4 girls and 1 boy. Year 11 BTEC Students.
    Any ideas from anyone? Not too bothered if it is a comedy etc. They have touched base on a lot on genres over the course. It's their last assignment to tie up loose ends. needs to last approx 5-10 minutes.

Thanks.

3. Have you tried doollee.com? You can enter cast numbers be gender and it'll give you a list of all currently published plays that feature that many men and women.

4. Never heard of that!

Thanks - am on it now!