1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Script for Les Choristes/The Chorus in French???

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by lisadominique, Aug 10, 2009.

1. lisadominique

lisadominique New commenter

I'm looking for a copy of the scipt for Les Choristes/The Chorus in French and can't find it anywhere - can anyone help?
    If I can find the entire script, that would be great, but even chunks would be a start!
    I've found the entire thing in English but nothing in French.
    Hope someone out there can help!

2. lisadominique

I'm looking for a copy of the scipt for Les Choristes/The Chorus in French and can't find it anywhere - can anyone help?
    If I can find the entire script, that would be great, but even chunks would be a start!
    I've found the entire thing in English but nothing in French.
    Hope someone out there can help!

3. I have a copy, let me know your email and I'll send it to you

4. lisadominique

5. Hello Signorvia,
    I hope you don't think I'm being too cheeky, but I would be very grateful if you could also send me a copy of the French script to "Les Choristes" - I'd find it really useful!
    My e-mail is: ju_ball@hotmail.co.uk
    All the best [​IMG]

6. If possible could I please have a copy of the script for Les Choristes as well. Merci
    sarahevans38@gmail.com

7. whapbapboogy

whapbapboogy New commenter

8. What a coincidence!!! I took my students to watch the movie last week and they LOVED it:)
    I would love to have a copy of the script as well. Would you PLEASE email it me at amoris101@yahoo.com
    Thanks a million:)

9. rosaespanola

rosaespanola New commenter

I'd love a copy as well if possible - madamegreen@gmail.com
    I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in this, so if it's a hassle to email it to so many people then maybe you could put it up in the Resources section so everyone can get to it without having to bother you for it? Thanks for sharing!

10. I'm sorry, have you already put it anywhere? I can't find it... And for me too, it would be a great help. :)

11. Hi,

I need to perform a portion of Les Choristes for my French class but some of the dialogue is hard for me to understand verbatim. Could I please get a copy of the french script ASAP? My email is jjia@emory.edu

Thanks!

12. Are you still willing to forward the French script for les choristes? --joykauffman@hotmail.com
    I would be ecstatic to have it!

13. steveglover

steveglover New commenter

I would be interested in a copy of this please. stevegloveracc @ googlemail.com
    I can let you have the exercises I've created for Les choristes in return- a 5 page summary of the film with gaps for the verbs, a page of exercises for adjectives, reported speech and a multi tense practice sheet. They've been developed for use in WJEC A2 but would be appropriate for other uses I imagine.

14. I was just wondering if it's still possible to get this? sewcute (at) gmail.com

15. I'd be really grateful for a copy, too. julianeluchte (at) web.de
    Thanks!

16. Hey, if you still have a copy of that script I could reallly use it! I'm desperate, ha. Email it to pfeifferkeri@yahoo.com pleassse :)

17. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter