1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Script for 3m and 3f - year 11 mixed ability group

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by j.brooks1, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Hello
    <font size="2">Can anyone suggest a play with 3m/3f suitable for a year 11 group? They are pretty mature for the age and I would personally like them to do something that is a little challenging but something they can still access. I am already doing gagging for it and hen party with other groups. I have looked at Chat Room but it is too static and too much focus on the words for my students. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!!</font> Thanks
    Jess

2. Hello
    <font size="2">Can anyone suggest a play with 3m/3f suitable for a year 11 group? They are pretty mature for the age and I would personally like them to do something that is a little challenging but something they can still access. I am already doing gagging for it and hen party with other groups. I have looked at Chat Room but it is too static and too much focus on the words for my students. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!!!</font> Thanks
    Jess

3. This play could be adapted for 6, and this one is written for 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 (different versions)

4. Handbag by Anthony Horowitz, Mugged, Shut Up

5. I use a sets of plays published by Pearsons alot. You will find something there that will do the job. My students like 'Arbeit Macht Frei' a play about the Holocaust; they also like the melodramas and the comedies. I know other teachers who use them. Click on the link.
    http://www.pearsonpublishing.co.uk/education/catalogue/ENGDTG.html