1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Script for 3 boys

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by willycool, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Hi there good drama folk!

We are going to be putting on a Christmas show with various different scenes etc. I'm looking for a short piece for 3 boys perform. They are year 10 and have never done Drama before so nothing too complex, plus it is in fornt of the whole school so nothing to controversial!

Any ideas would be much appreciated. If the piece had any relation to Christmas or the 1940's that would be even better but if not we can just adapt.

Cheers,

Will

2. Hi there good drama folk!

We are going to be putting on a Christmas show with various different scenes etc. I'm looking for a short piece for 3 boys perform. They are year 10 and have never done Drama before so nothing too complex, plus it is in fornt of the whole school so nothing to controversial!

Any ideas would be much appreciated. If the piece had any relation to Christmas or the 1940's that would be even better but if not we can just adapt.

Cheers,

Will

3. resources4drama

resources4drama New commenter

Errr... sorry?

4. Yeah I know. Drama is now a whole school undertaking (great). These boys are keen to perform but have little or no experience - any ideas would really help this novice!