1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Screaming from top of a hill..the return

Discussion in 'Personal' started by pastychucker, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!
    I AM SO F!!!!ING ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

2. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

OO er, what's up?

3. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

4. I like the title of this thread. Well done. There is a novel in it methinks.

5. i don't want to go sit on the beach, that's a peaceful place for thinking...
    but i do want to tell HER that I did all the hard work so stop taking the credit and putting me down.
    and I want to tell HER (another one) that I asked you to do something to make my job easier, not harder and if you can't do it right I won't ask again

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(thank you)

6. sleepyhead

sleepyhead New commenter

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Just tell her that you're not interested instead of getting drunk and being cruel and nasty. It's not fair and I won't tell you again that you're being a ***.
    And as for you - we all know that you fancy him so just bloody tell him rather than dripping about the place. I am NOT competition so will you (both) just leave me out of it.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

7. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    That feels better now...

8. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

[​IMG]
    What's this all about then?

9. Can I join in?
    RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! [​IMG]

10. I am using it to have a good scream for no particular reason because I can't do it in real life...

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Ah. That's good, better to vent on here than elsewhere.
    I will come back, when I feel like venting, to have good scream. Probably tomorrow [​IMG]