1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Scottish Art TV prog.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lindenlea, Jan 21, 2016.

1. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Just watched this programme. This week it was about the Glasgow Boys. Some lovely stuff and not something i knew much about, although I have seen some of the works over the years. Did you watch it @coffeekid - i did think about you.It was fronted by Lachlan Goude (I think) who is a bit annoying but the content was good.

coffeekid and cuteinpuce like this.
  2. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Is this one one that's been on a few weeks of a special one to Scotland, There has been a series on Scottish Art on bbc4 for a while.really interesting.

3. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I think it was on 4. We'd got it saved and just watched it tonight. We're not in Scotland, although husband is a Scot.

4. RedQuilt

RedQuilt Star commenter

Yes, it was on BBC4.
    I really enjoyed the programmes and learnt lots. It's so lovely to have something decent like this to watch, I've been very disappointed with most of the TV scheduling recently.

5. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

@lindenlea - I'm recording it, but I have seen bits. I agree Lachlan Goudie is a bit annoying. I love his father's work (Alexander Goudie) He did a lot of paintings based on Tam O'Shanter, which is one of my favourite poems.

[​IMG]

sparkleghirl likes this.