1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Scotland - Advanced Higher maths worksheets

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Smeddlesboy, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Smeddlesboy

Smeddlesboy New commenter

I have a binder full of great Advanced Higher resources that I once got via a CPD course on Adv H that was (I think) run by Edinburgh City Council.
    The worksheets are brilliant as they give loads of examples of all the key questions to give to pupils to practice at home.
    However the ones I have are just too small - reeduced to a5 size, superscripts and stuff are just too hard to read. I tried scanning them in, but image quality just isn't good enough either.
    Therefore I turn here in desparation to wonder if anybody has any idea who might have produced them. They look like they've been produced in perhaps MS Word, they all have ADVANCED HIGHER MATHEMATICS in capitals at the top left hand corner. There is no name anywhere on there, nor is there any copyright logo, which is why I'm hoping that whoever made them might be willing to share.
    Sorry, I can't be much more specific than that, but if this rings a bell with anyone, and you might know someone who made (or has) a copy of the original computer file then I'd be really grateful.