1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SCITT

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by RM90, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi I have just been invited to take some audits for the North Tyneside SCITT course and wondering if anyone had any hints or tips.
    Im a bit nervous about the audits and wondering if anybody has been through the process?
    I left uni nearly a year ago so I'm a bit rusty!!
    Also wondering if this is standard practice for everybody to be invited or if this is a step in the right direction.

Any info would be great! Thanks [​IMG]

2. Hi I have just been invited to take some audits for the North Tyneside SCITT course and wondering if anyone had any hints or tips.
    Im a bit nervous about the audits and wondering if anybody has been through the process?
    I left uni nearly a year ago so I'm a bit rusty!!
    Also wondering if this is standard practice for everybody to be invited or if this is a step in the right direction.

Any info would be great! Thanks [​IMG]

3. You need to be more specific. Subject knowledge audits are very common for ITT (including SCITT) they allow you to see where you have strengths and weaknesses in your subjiect knowledge.
    james

4. Hi!
    I am in the same situation. I have my audits on the 8th February and am really worried about them. My friend had her interview for Gateshead SCITT today and now I am even more worried. I have been revising for numeracy using this link:

http://www.tda.gov.uk/skillstestsonline/numeracy/assessment_engine.html

There is also the link for literacy tests. On another post, they mentioned going on BBC bitesize and looking at key stage 3 work.

Good Luck!