1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SCITT Interview

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by 1985Liz, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I have an interview for Suffolk Primary SCITT course in a week and halfs time. I have to tell a story to 8 reception/year 1 children without the text.
    I am thinking of using puppets, I'd have the main character puppet and the children have animal puppets which are in the story to get them interacting with the story.
    Has anyone got any other ideas of how to tell a story using props and without the book?
    Any ideas would be greatly received.
    Thanks
    Liz

2. Hi,
    I have an interview for Suffolk Primary SCITT course in a week and halfs time. I have to tell a story to 8 reception/year 1 children without the text.
    I am thinking of using puppets, I'd have the main character puppet and the children have animal puppets which are in the story to get them interacting with the story.
    Has anyone got any other ideas of how to tell a story using props and without the book?
    Any ideas would be greatly received.
    Thanks
    Liz

3. hello there,

my interview is tomorrow, and i'm pretty petrified.. struggling with the 'props' side of things.

are you all sorted and ready?

which school is your interview at?

best of luck!

milly