1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

SCITT First School Questions (Primary School)

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by joshuagrcook, Jul 6, 2020.

1. joshuagrcook

joshuagrcook New commenter

Hello all, I have just received the home school contact information for the school I will be based come September. I was provided with this by the university who mentioned it would be good to ask some questions before the school closes for the summer. I was wondering, what would be the right questions to ask or could anyone think of a new type of question due to the current climate?

I have not yet received the info on which key stage I will be based in first, so this will be one of the first questions I ask. This is also my first contact with the school so I don't want to ask anything that would start me off on the wrong foot. I have some information already about the school, such as the staff are close-knit, but from the teacher I heard this from, she told me this was nothing to be worried about.

Any help would be appreciated as I am going to send the message off either the end of the day or tomorrow.

Cheers guys!

2. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Star commenter

1. What impact has Covid-19 had on students and families at the school -anything you should know before Sept.
    2. Online learning -what has taken place, what platform was used and what was engagement like ?
    3. Fill the gaps. what, if anything, is envisaged as helping to fill these come September.