1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science workshops

Discussion in 'Primary' started by enjoyteach, Jun 20, 2007.

1. enjoyteach

enjoyteach New commenter

Does anybody know of any good science workshops in the North of England? I am looking for someone who can come in and do practical sessions with the children.

2. enjoyteach

enjoyteach New commenter

Does anybody know of any good science workshops in the North of England? I am looking for someone who can come in and do practical sessions with the children.

3. We have a man called Martin Lunn who comes to us (Yorkshire area) but I do know that he travels. He offers a variety of workshops and is very experienced and the children really enjoy the workshops. You can contact him at martinlunnmbe@aol.com

Get in touch with him and he can tell you more about what he offers in his science quests.

4. I know it's a bit late, but in case anyone else is looking you could have a look here for a list of science school workshops providers in south yorkshire www.findschoolworkshops.co.uk/loc/South-Yorkshire/Primary/Science/ at the time of looking there were around 5 Companies doing different science workshops.... Hope it helps