1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science - Rocks and Soils - Medium term plan required!

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by eggles, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Hello, We are gradually running out of time. I am teaching year 4 this year which is great apart from one thing... Science. I love teaching it but can't get my head around Rocks and Soils unit (QCA - 3D. I just wondered if any one would be kind and let me have a look at a medium term plan??

I am desparatley trying to make cross curricula links but i'm finding this topic so boring!!

Hope you can help.

2. Hello, We are gradually running out of time. I am teaching year 4 this year which is great apart from one thing... Science. I love teaching it but can't get my head around Rocks and Soils unit (QCA - 3D. I just wondered if any one would be kind and let me have a look at a medium term plan??

I am desparatley trying to make cross curricula links but i'm finding this topic so boring!!

Hope you can help.

3. Wow. haven't seen that site before. Thanks.

4. You're welcome. I heard about it from this forum too.

5. Hi, I have a plan on rocks and soils but we combined it with another science unit to try to fit them it, so it's really only half a MTP! I had lots of fun activities included tho so will send it you over the weekend (haven't got it here now as I'm at Mr. Trillions' house at the mo!).

xx

6. Hello,
    I know this is a long shot as you wrote this a few years ago but would you still have
    this MTP?

Best wishes