1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science report comment banks

Discussion in 'Science' started by can7tona, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Hi all, I am a HOD Science and I am looking for a bank of science report statements. Does any school use this style of report writing, is there anywhere I can obtain a bank of statements. Any help would be appreciated. Ta PH

2. Hi all, I am a HOD Science and I am looking for a bank of science report statements. Does any school use this style of report writing, is there anywhere I can obtain a bank of statements. Any help would be appreciated. Ta PH

3. Hi there Can7tona,.

I had a bank of science statements somewhere...I obtained it from my first school as an NQT. I have just recently moved house and started unpacking. If i find them, I shall photocopy them and send it by mail to you.

If by any chance i do not find them, I can email you the name of the school that i worked at, hoping they still operate the same reporting system. In fact, i know of two schools where i worked at where they used such comment banks.....

Let me know if thats ok...

4. well done for that mad scientist...i am still going to try and find my stuff somewhere in my house...

cheers

5. promise968

promise968 New commenter

Hi Can7tona,
    If you still have them, please can you post it on tes? It will still be a great help to so many.
    thanks