1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science Intervention - Anyone with any Novel or Different ideas?

Discussion in 'Science' started by Thejumpingjew, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Thejumpingjew

Thejumpingjew New commenter

We have just analysed our results and are currently under our A*-C target by about 6%. We doall the standard processes, but if anyone has any novel or unique ideas on intervention, I would love to try them. I am particularly focussing on C/D borderline students (Arent we all!!).
    We already do ISA improvement and revision sessions, but I am looking for something different.

Any thoughts or Ideas welcomly shared - we are all in the same boat after all!

2. Thejumpingjew

Thejumpingjew New commenter

We have just analysed our results and are currently under our A*-C target by about 6%. We doall the standard processes, but if anyone has any novel or unique ideas on intervention, I would love to try them. I am particularly focussing on C/D borderline students (Arent we all!!).
    We already do ISA improvement and revision sessions, but I am looking for something different.

Any thoughts or Ideas welcomly shared - we are all in the same boat after all!

3. Is it 6% across the board or one set that's all low?

Is it 6% are missing it by a mile or 6% are just below a C?

How many students is 6%?

Are that 6% actually turning up to the revision sessions?

Could well be you don't need to do anything extra - just make sure its the right kids doing it.