1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science equivalency test for GTP

Discussion in 'Primary' started by purpbeet, May 18, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    I'm doing a science equivalency test at LSBU in July and wondering if anyone has been through the process before. If so I would be ever so grateful if you can give me any details. I have been given a list of topics and know that I need to get more than 50% on the paper, however I know nothing about the paper. Will it be at GCSE level? will it be more AQA, OCR or Edexcel? What types of questions will there be? Will it be really difficult? I am currently using the suggested websites to revise-GCSE Bitesize and S-cool.
    I would be grateful of any information or words of wisdom:)

2. Hi there,
    I'm doing a science equivalency test at LSBU in July and wondering if anyone has been through the process before. If so I would be ever so grateful if you can give me any details. I have been given a list of topics and know that I need to get more than 50% on the paper, however I know nothing about the paper. Will it be at GCSE level? will it be more AQA, OCR or Edexcel? What types of questions will there be? Will it be really difficult? I am currently using the suggested websites to revise-GCSE Bitesize and S-cool.
    I would be grateful of any information or words of wisdom:)

3. Hi,
    I'm also due to sit it. I havent heard much. I emailed Joe but he never got back to me. Some of the topics are hard. Have you been working from past papers?