1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Science and English?

Discussion in 'English' started by vwilliams88, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I've just taken on an English class once a week to top up my hours of teaching so I am not one under, and I wanted to encorporate English and Science together in that lesson - does anyone have any ideas what I can do with the group? They are a year 8 foundation class and I pretty much have free scope as to what I do!

2. I've just taken on an English class once a week to top up my hours of teaching so I am not one under, and I wanted to encorporate English and Science together in that lesson - does anyone have any ideas what I can do with the group? They are a year 8 foundation class and I pretty much have free scope as to what I do!

3. Teach them about natural disasters and use that as scope for some creative writing? Lots you can get out of that- could even link to some films for a media focus too