1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schools WIll Rock You!

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by crh367, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    Just looking for some advice. I am teaching a a whole year group of Travel and Tourism students who are going to put on a production at a locla theatre for charity. The dances are going fantastic but unfortunately the students are finding "owning teh stage difficult" and lack confidence and lack creativity.
    I have tried to get them to think independently...but any tips on short exercises to help them out?
    ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hi there,
    Just looking for some advice. I am teaching a a whole year group of Travel and Tourism students who are going to put on a production at a locla theatre for charity. The dances are going fantastic but unfortunately the students are finding "owning teh stage difficult" and lack confidence and lack creativity.
    I have tried to get them to think independently...but any tips on short exercises to help them out?
    ANy help would be greatly appreciated.