1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schools that offer Sponsorship for teachers

Discussion in 'Overseas trained teachers' started by Mathemangel, May 23, 2016.

?

Is this possible?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I do not know

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mathemangel

Mathemangel New commenter

Hello community!:)

I am currently looking for a school that could sponsor me a visa under the secondary math/physics teacher position. Does anybody know or has information of a list of the schools that have the ability to sponsor somebody? I have literally been calling and e-mailing every school in the UK asking for info/help. I really do not mind doing it because I am really determined on getting a job and a life in UK, but help is always accepted.

Thanks for your time!

2. lunarita

lunarita Established commenter

I have no idea how the visa process works but there is still a desperate shortage of maths & physics teachers so I'm sure there will be a way.

Hopefully someone can point you towards the info you need. Good luck!

3. kyleclare

kyleclare New commenter

Hi there I am a Maths teacher also trying to get sponsorship in US,have you found out any more information? I am emailing different schools but not having much luck for sponsorship. Seems to be a hard thing to get.
    :(
    Clare

4. musikteech

musikteech Occasional commenter

where are you from? What nationality? It can make a difference. Are you legally entitled to work in the UK?