1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schools that acknowledge your application

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Training_2_Teach, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Training_2_Teach

Training_2_Teach New commenter

I recently sent in an application for a job advertised here on TES. I received an auto-reply to say that the application has been received and they will contact me should my application be successful.
    Yesterday I received another e-mail by the head sent through his secretary saying the same thing. It would be good if all school's were efficient in acknowledging applications, it gives you a positive feeling in the sense that they care and appreciate the time that you may have put into the application for their school.
    I wish a lot of other schools would be POLITE as this and not leave you thinking whether they received your applications or not.

2. Training_2_Teach

Training_2_Teach New commenter

I recently sent in an application for a job advertised here on TES. I received an auto-reply to say that the application has been received and they will contact me should my application be successful.
    Yesterday I received another e-mail by the head sent through his secretary saying the same thing. It would be good if all school's were efficient in acknowledging applications, it gives you a positive feeling in the sense that they care and appreciate the time that you may have put into the application for their school.
    I wish a lot of other schools would be POLITE as this and not leave you thinking whether they received your applications or not.

3. Think you can consider yourself to be one lucky boogar.
    Can only assume it is a good school.