1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schools giving staff days off for birthdays and xmas shopping...are some people on the same planet?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by The Red Heron, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Busted, is two different people though ... he just forgot to sign me out and sign himself in!

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I have 13 weeks of shopping days thank you (not even counting weekends)

3. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Evidently.

4. Msz

so you have 3 names? or split personalities?

5. No I have one boyfriend, he has one girlfriend, we're both teachers! Evidently! Or is that elementary, Watson?!

6. Trolls like you are extremely dull, at least we drummed your 'argument' into the ground, waste of time really

7. Msz

I'm happy you found each other

8. Yes so dull, you've in fact spent your weekend responding... as for trolls, hmm I quite fancy pink hair... lighten up a little, maybe a shade of purple for you?

9. Msz

actually I've just got home from shopping

10. You need sectioning to be honest...thankfully we have been laughing at you from Post 1

11. mprimaryz

mprimaryz New commenter

Trolls, pra.ts...

The insults on here are amazing. I think it really is quite funny how some people on here are so peeved at the original fact of having a day off to shop when in fact if you'd have been given one there is no way in hell you would turn it down. Easy to say you wouldn't but hey ho never mind.

I am glad however that those of you who are peeved could have been out shopping. Instead you've been on here complaining blah blah blah. I honestly didn't think I would get this much mileage out of this one. Quite an achievement I am sure you will agree. I am sure you have enjoyed this debate as much as I have. The quickness of your responses seems to suggest so.