1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schooling issues

Discussion in 'Shape the agenda' started by huntdillon2002, Jun 22, 2020.

?

Who believes that the schooling crisis is an issue that needs addressing

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I know this is not going to be a popular opinion however I believe it needs to be said that the school system is broken and I know why this post is not enough to share my views but if you really want to hear how to fix the entire system then message me or leave a comment I am a 17 yr old with enough GCSES to survive however I have a baby daughter on the way and I would not wish for her to have her education stolen from her by business executives that think school is an institution it is not it is a breeding ground for incredible minds that are no where near developed enough to speak there true voice and that is why I am posting this I believe that if I get my voice out there then someone with the power to fix it will see it and they may not listen but I am prepared to wait I do not expect anything to come of this but if you truly believe as I do that young developing minds deserve a future outside of robotic tasks then please contact me my contact information will be at the bottom of this post I am begging anyone who sees this to text me not for my but for the children of the world help us bring this much needed change.

https://www.facebook.com/dillon.hunt.182

huntdillon2002@gmail.com