Way back before Easter I was given a long-term post at a school that was meant to last until Easter. It ended early (after just 3 weeks) as they found someone permanent to take over the classroom. On the Friday, meant to be my last day, I was approached at dinnertime by the headteacher who informed me the new teacher would be taking over in 15 minutes when the children returned. She assured me they would pay me the full day since the notice was very short, however. Low and behold, the following week I received my pay and as it turns out I was only paid half for that final day. I immediately rang my agency who said they would get on it and it would probably be credited the following week. School is now out for the summer and I have approached my agency 3-4 times about this issue. First the reason was they couldn't get a hold of the headteacher...then it was they were waiting for her to ring them back...and just this past Monday I sent my agency an e-mail asking what was going on, and they STILL haven't even responded to me. I feel like both the school and my agency are taking the **** a bit. I wouldn't be pushing about this if it weren't for the fact I'm out £60! That's a week's groceries for my family! I struggle enough as it is, much like other supply teachers with inconsistent work and a family to feed, but I don't know what else to do to get my money that they told me they would pay. Is this right? Any suggestions on my options from this point?