1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Visits

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lucky Lady, May 5, 2011.

1. Has anyone organised a school visit to London? How do you feel about going into London since the news about Binladen ? Do you think trips to London should be cancelled ? I'd like to hear your views.
    LL

2. Has anyone organised a school visit to London? How do you feel about going into London since the news about Binladen ? Do you think trips to London should be cancelled ? I'd like to hear your views.
    LL

3. My class visit London everyday to go to school - we're not worried about it.
    On a more serious note, historically, AQ have taken their time to plan attacks it would be very uncharacteristic to see an instant reprisal. I would also anticipate that the first target would be linked to America.
    My personal view is that as soon as terrorists stop you doing the things you would usually do - they've won.

4. Thanks for your quick response. I completely agree and am delighted to see that you echo exactly what I've been saying today at school!!

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Errrr not even considered cancelling. We are off to museums next month and have no thoughts of cancelling.

6. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

We have one planned for mid June, the Head is very worried, the parents less so!

7. As mentioned in a previous post....for those who think london trips should be cancelled what do they suggest for those of us that attend london schools?!