1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School trip ideas and what is Bradford Museum of photography like?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by abbeville, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a school trip related to my topic of inventions and their inventors. I teach a poor year 5 class and we are in East Yorkshire.
    I have never taught this topic before and would like to organise a trip to supplement ideas
    I have thought of Bradford Museum of photography and would like any feedback if anyone has been on school trip there
    Many thanks

2. Hi I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about a school trip related to my topic of inventions and their inventors. I teach a poor year 5 class and we are in East Yorkshire.
    I have never taught this topic before and would like to organise a trip to supplement ideas
    I have thought of Bradford Museum of photography and would like any feedback if anyone has been on school trip there
    Many thanks

3. Doitforfree

Doitforfree Lead commenter

It's excellent. I'd thoroughly reccomend a visit.

4. Many thanks!

5. CarrieV

CarrieV Lead commenter

Me too, we had a great trip with years 4-6 last year, they said it was the best trip ever!