1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Transportation hope you can all support us.

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by lorraine_hearn1, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Hi There. I am a mother of many mums who are based on the border. I live in the rural village of Woburn Sands which is right on the Beds/Bucks Border. We have found ourselves in a very difficult position over the past few days where we have suddenly found out that there are not enough coaches to provide school transportation for our children due to cuts in government funding. This has left a large number of parents in a state and a number of children really upset. We have decided to rise above this. We don't want this to happen to other parents and we believe that the children are our future and we want to fight for a change in the current school transportation system and we could really do your support by signing and sharing this petition with your friends. I really hope you don't mind us asking but we want to do this for the sake of all children. Hope you will take the time to read our story on the link below. x

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-please-return-school-buses-to-woburn-sands