1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Self-evaluation Summary

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by jgsearl, May 15, 2012.

1. I just wanted to thank John for sharing this resources with visitors to this web site.
    Although not everyone will see the value in such resources it is important to keep sharing them for those that they can offer help to. Personal development is just that. A need for everyone working in an important area like education perceiving the need for self-improvement. No-one can tell anyone else when this is needed, and some will never see it.

2. I use a very similar format to what John has posted but also have four seperate file where I have examples of my evidence for each specific section. It lets me know where the gaps are.
    Without wanting to be rude myself I find your 'an absolute waste of time' comment rather rude. Also, if you really believe that a clean and tidy school and a 'good' atmosphere is all self-evaluation is about then I think that you do your school a diservice.

3. jlishman2158

jlishman2158 New commenter

I agree We used the self-evaluation form to evaluate each dept.
    It makes you realise how much you actually do as well as the gaps.