1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Licence

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Jun 14, 2017.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

I have just sold my second resource with a school licence. Yippee... Both have been to UK schools. I am delighted and most grateful to them wherever they are. If only someone had left a comment then I could have thanked them personally. Wishing all you other authors similar success.

2. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Congrats!!!! Can I ask about the school licence? Is it an automatic feature/ function, or, do I have to enable it somehow? TIA!

3. mrajlong

mrajlong Established commenter

It's an option all buyers have underneath the price - a box to tick - sold some, but it does rely 100% on the purchaser being honest and not sharing it within their school otherwise!

upload_2017-6-14_14-5-42.png

4. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

When someone buys a resource there is the option to "add school licence." This licence allows the person to share this resource with colleagues at their school. How do we know when our resources are being shared, I have no idea!