1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

school in thailand

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by yozza, Jan 24, 2011.

1. related to boxing day.......

there is a job there, but as someone who has never worked abroad, i have no idea how to find out about schools apart from on here, but i see there is a crusade against information sharing at the minute.

anyway, if anyone knows this school, could you pass on your thoughts about the place....

many thanks.

2. related to boxing day.......

there is a job there, but as someone who has never worked abroad, i have no idea how to find out about schools apart from on here, but i see there is a crusade against information sharing at the minute.

anyway, if anyone knows this school, could you pass on your thoughts about the place....

many thanks.

3. cityfree

cityfree New commenter

I have been to two interviews. First was for the boxing day school, second was for one in China (which I got). I had the interview for boxing day before Christmas and have heard not a peep back. Either, I really wasn't what he was looking for, my interview was really bad (although it didn't seem like that at the time), or they are really disorganised. I am opting for one of the first two.
    Seems like a good deal at the school, but I find it a little odd to not reply at all to someone you have interviewed. Anyway, the head seems okay. He took over at the start of the academic year. They help you find a place to live etc, salary is okay (easily enough to live in Bangkok and save a little). There is nothing to make me say 'don't apply', but don't expect to get a reply.
    Hope that is helpful.

4. yozza,

International Schools Review is your friend.

5. Thanks to you both

Primus, ill check it out, thanks.