1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

school holiday travel buddies

Discussion in 'Personal' started by scaried, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hi all,

My first post on these boards! I am thinking about having a nice relaxing trip somewhere cultural like Egypt for a week during the Easter holodays. Unfortunately all my friends are either skint or tied up with their families and so I am faced with the prospect of venturing out alone!
    I just wondered if anyone was interested in a holiday buddy - would be good to meet some like-minded people for a bit of adventure.
    I am 35 years old (even if I do have the mental age of someone much younger - I blame working with 4 year olds for so long!!!) and am friendly and easy-going.
    If anyone is interested drop me a line :)
    Sarah

2. Hi all,

My first post on these boards! I am thinking about having a nice relaxing trip somewhere cultural like Egypt for a week during the Easter holodays. Unfortunately all my friends are either skint or tied up with their families and so I am faced with the prospect of venturing out alone!
    I just wondered if anyone was interested in a holiday buddy - would be good to meet some like-minded people for a bit of adventure.
    I am 35 years old (even if I do have the mental age of someone much younger - I blame working with 4 year olds for so long!!!) and am friendly and easy-going.
    If anyone is interested drop me a line :)
    Sarah