1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School email address problem, Qatar

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Mr.Chips, Mar 26, 2012.

1. PM me or give us a clue as to which one.

2. law of motion school

3. Ill ring them tomorrow. Need some info myself also. I know their deadline is recent so may take some time thereafter.

4. Does anyone who works at the school know why all emails are being rejected?

5. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

The e-mail address could just be the start of your problems, fleetingsound.

6. serverservant

serverservant New commenter

Im with the Hippo. Spoke to a few people there on a plane home at xmas. Not a happy bunch at all.Mind you one of them was complaining most of no nightlife in Doha, as he Dj's back home. Think he picked the wrong country, peninsula, cuture etc for that pastime.
    The only thing good they had to say was the accomodation was nice.

7. Ive heard similar about quiet a few others establishments in and around Doha too. Despite all the gloss the 'Tory' estavlishment as well as the the 'Mum said' sounding, equally has its fair share of unhappy souls.

8. If it is the one near a body of water then pm me and I can give you an email that works.

9. Don't do it!!!! That's all I'll say. I just escaped from here. Yes, accommodation is good though but that is the only thing going for the place.

10. thanks for all the info. Looks like the school's network problem has saved my life!