1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

school council interview! Help please...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by haywire, May 20, 2011.

1. haywire

haywire New commenter

I have an interview coming up part of which includes being interviewed by the school council. Has anyone else had experience of this and if so what sorts of things do they ask?

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

I have decided that I shan't answer this one, as you are panicking and asking for help instead of being clever about this!
    A clever person would:
    (a) do a search in the search box on top left, clicking the Jobseekers Only box
    (b) open the Welcome thread and then the Interview Tips clickable inside
    Doing either would have got your answer straight away without having to wait for someone to reply, and so just panicking more!
    Well done for getting that interview, and good luck on the day!

TheoGriff. Member of the TES Careers Advice Service.

I
    do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the
    Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive
    summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really
    appreciate.

The Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, but Julia is planning some more later on.

A new SLT seminar is available now on 22 May <u>www.tesweekendworkshop32.eventbrite.com</u>, and another is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.

Look forward to seeing you!

3. haywire

haywire New commenter

Thanks! Have taken your advice. I guess you get fed up with people asking questions that you've seen many times before!!! (thats why I didn't put 'Dear Theo')

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

No, not fed up with that at all, I love all you posters, just trying to lead you into learning the best way to use this site!

TheoGriff. Member of the TES Careers Advice Service.

I
    do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the
    Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive
    summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really
    appreciate.

The Job Seminars are all sold out, I'm afraid, but Julia is planning some more later on.

A new SLT seminar is available now on 22 May <u>www.tesweekendworkshop32.eventbrite.com</u>, and another is planned for 18 June.

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.

Look forward to seeing you!