1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Communications During COVID-19 Survey

Discussion in 'Leadership' started by Eduprise, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Eduprise

Eduprise New commenter

Hello all,

I hope that everyone is keeping well during these unusual times!

I work within the marketing team of one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the South-West of England, and we are looking to produce a white paper on the challenges that schools have been facing during the lockdown period.

To gather sufficient data to do this, we are looking for respondents to fill in our anonymous survey, and all respondents will have the chance to receive a copy of the white paper once it is finished. As an additional way of thanking those who take the time to complete the survey, we are also offering a free version of our Parental Communications eBook to any interested members of the education community.

The survey should only take 3-5 minutes to complete, but your opinions will help us to produce a report that will highlight some of the key challenges currently facing schools across the country, particularly in reference to school-parent communications.

To complete the survey, please click on the following link: https://bit.ly/schoolcommunications

Many thanks for your support with this, and please do ask if you want any more information about the white paper, the survey, or what we are hoping to achieve.

2. johnathanx

johnathanx New commenter

Thanks for share this.

3. Thanks, nice info

4. psigrist

psigrist New commenter

Hi Eduprise. Could you please let me know when your survey results will be published? We are very interested in this issue. Thank you