1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

School Arts Policy (for Artsmark)

Discussion in 'Music' started by richardmcelwaine, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Hello,

I've been saddled with producing an "Overarching Whole School Arts Policy" as part of our Artsmark application. Does anyone have one I could use as a model?

Ta

(r.mcelwaine@hea.gdst.net)

2. Hello,

I've been saddled with producing an "Overarching Whole School Arts Policy" as part of our Artsmark application. Does anyone have one I could use as a model?

Ta

(r.mcelwaine@hea.gdst.net)

3. I've emailed you the one I did last year. I've just been to our Artsmark award ceremony today!

4. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New commenter

5. Aliscoot125 - just seen your message on an earlier thread regarding the Artsmark award. You had kindly e-mailed a copy of your form from last year to another poster who was confused about the application.

Could you possibly do the same for me? I would love to see what a (real) completed form should look like.

I would love you forever!? . . . . . .

Thanking you in humble anticipation . . . xxx

lawrence593@btinternet.com

6. Hi there,
    I was wondering whether anyone could email me a copy of their arts policy for Artsmark so I could have a look athow to write my own.

Many thanks
    lbowescavanagh@yahoo.co.uk

7. Hi

Sorry to be a pain but could you email me a copy for reference too.

Would be fab if you could.

Louise.Robinson01@northumberland.gov.uk

8. ooh if anyone could email me a sample too i would be eternally grateful i also have the long winded task of doing this too.

muso971@hotmail.com

9. Could I ask you to email meyour policy if you don't mind, or upload it onto the resources to save you dong it over and over again.

You're very kind and it's much appreciated! (Grovel, grovel!)

embrownlee@hotmail.com

10. Hello
    If any of you lovely people have a copy of the Artsmark policy that appears to have been handed down through many generations I'd be really grateful.

David

davidmattallen@me.com

11. Luseaw

Luseaw New commenter

Could I also have a copy please? I would be really grateful.
    many thanks!

Lusea

lakwarner@gmail.com