1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Scholastic Literacy Time magazine

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo_stott, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if Scholastic still publish the Literacy Time magazine? We had a subscription at school but I think it's out of date now and I can't see an option to order it on the website.
    Thanks.

2. sara2323

sara2323 New commenter

I don't think they publish the Literacy Time Magazine any more, this was replaced by the Child Plus Education Magazine which covers both KS1 and KS2 and Nursery Education Plus for Nursery and Reception. If you subscribe to either of these magazine you get online access to some of the Literacy Time Magazine's previous articles.

3. forestje

forestje New commenter

I subscribed to the Child Ed plus magazine last year. I was so annoyed when I received my first edition through the post, as it was full of adverts, that I posted on their forum.
    When you subscribe you can access their back numbers and the online products but it still irks me that the magazine bears no resemblance to what it used to be. Just pages and pages and pages of adverts as well as some educational articles.
    Don't bother

4. Okay - thanks for the advice!

5. Hi
    Literacy Time was actually great. I've seen back issues on eBay before now.
    There's a new similar mag being launched soon. I've seen bits of it (the poster and some of the resources) and it looks pretty good - http://www.springboardstories.co.uk