1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

scholastic framework books for Reception, does anyone have them?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Spice0012, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Spice0012

Spice0012 New commenter

Hi ya, I'm moving into reception next term and the former teacher (left for relocation) has taken the school owned scholastic books for Reception and Year 1. I've managed to locate the Yr1 books but nowhere can i find the reception ones.
    Has anyone got the ISBN numbers that will help me so much. Thanks everyone.

2. Spice0012

Spice0012 New commenter

Hi ya, I'm moving into reception next term and the former teacher (left for relocation) has taken the school owned scholastic books for Reception and Year 1. I've managed to locate the Yr1 books but nowhere can i find the reception ones.
    Has anyone got the ISBN numbers that will help me so much. Thanks everyone.

3. I think they might be out of print because I'm looking for them too. [​IMG]

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I may be wrong but I don't think they produced one for reception when the new framework came in

5. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

I don't believe you are ever wrong Msz [​IMG] and you are certainly correct on this point. There is no book for YR in the new Primary Framework because EYFS has a totally separate curriculum.