1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Scholarship Questions

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by rjonesPE, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I have to interview 2 students on Monday who have applied to my school on RS scholarships. I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas about what questions I should as them. This is my first time doing this.

Thanks

2. I have to interview 2 students on Monday who have applied to my school on RS scholarships. I was wondering if anybody had any good ideas about what questions I should as them. This is my first time doing this.

Thanks

3. What about in what ways they think RS is a valuable subject or do they think studying RS can have an impact on life in Britain today or what would be missing if RS were not to be a curriculum subject or what learning/study in RS has had the most impact on them personally?

4. sorry - this is nothing to do with your question and entirely curiosity - are rs scholarships unusual? what age and what sort of school?
    (just nosey - have 2 kids of my own on scholarships at different schools, but have never come across an rs one)

5. They are 6th form Scholarships, and It is an Indepaendent School In Essex. Thanks for the questions so far in the above posts.

6. OckhamsRazor

OckhamsRazor New commenter

I used to do a written paper for sixth form scholarships - some of the questions I used to set might be relevant.
    If you send me a message with your e-mail address, I'll send them over.