1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schemes of work if anyone is interested?!!!!

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by Becalina, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Sorry to be so late jumping on this bandwagon but would appreciate a copy. Many thanks. icymbeline@yahoo.co.uk

2. MrPuss

MrPuss New commenter

3. I would love a copy please!! chipsandsauce@hotmail.com -Do you also have anything for AS level? I'm starting a course from scratch and don't really know where to begin!! Any help at all woudl be really appreciated.

4. Yes please and thank you for your generousity.

5. grumbledook

grumbledook New commenter

If it is not too late ... me too

grumbledook @ gmail dot com

6. Why not set up a blog and post it there?
    Simple enough way to share all sorts of resources.

"Posted by: Becalina at 16 Oct 2006 20:49"

7. What a brilliant idea!

Like some that have responded to this post, I do not have detailed schemes of work but do have lots of resources that I would like to share.

Over the last year I have been developing 3 websites for Media Studies, Communication Studies and English and all of the sites have free download sections and forums. Anyone interested is most welcome to view the sites using the hyperlinks below.

Equally, I would really like to collate as many resources as possible and share them centrally via the download pages I have constructed. In the past, I have accredited full ownership and thanks to anyone kind enough to share their work.

Please contact me if you would like to get involved. My email address is admin@mediaedu.co.uk

Kind regards, Richard Gent (mediaedu)

www.mediaedu.co.uk
    www.commsedu.co.uk
    www.englishedu.co.uk

8. And what about a homework blog? For art or photography or any practical assignment, it would be perfect.

9. Good idea SATPIX. I have a blog-like system on the forum/message board. What did you have in mind? I also have blog technology but for security purposes, all students would have to have protected logins.

Let me know what you think. Kind regards, Richard