1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schemes of work if anyone is interested?!!!!

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by Becalina, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Would love a copy if possible!
    Thank you
    x

2. dramatripqueen

dramatripqueen New commenter

are you sure? is it a problem cos i see i'm way down the numbers but yes please its very kind of you and restores my faith in humanity at this moment in time thanks knahalmacdonald@hotmail.co.uk

3. Have not received your sow yet, wondering if there's a problem with my email address?

4. I have sent the SOW to everyone above. Hope they are useful!!!

5. yes pleaes that would be fantastic!

6. Hi I am teaching on the BTEC 1st, thrown in at the deep end you might say!!! Has any one got any resources for the BTEC particually Unit 17.

Be more than happy to share with you all, I have lesson plans, assignment briefs & SOW for ND Media.

stephens_solutions@btopenworld.com

7. I'd love a copy too please - just starting out and could use all help I can get!

Thanks
    marix107@yahoo.co.uk

8. Would be interested in the SOW. Thanks a million!

John

9. Hi, I am on a GTP and am currently teaching sitcom with no scheme of work! anything you have in realtion to media would be greatly appreciated - many thanks you're v. kind!

Tessie

10. jjs

jjs