1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Schemes of work if anyone is interested?!!!!

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by Becalina, Oct 16, 2006.

1. MrPuss

MrPuss New commenter

bluemail - look at the date - it's looooong gone, my friend!
    Unfortunately, Media teachers are either stupidly optimistic or they can't read.

2. 108

Hello
    I have a job interview tomorrow (last minute)! for a media lecturer teaching AQA AS Media Studies Unit 1 (Mest 1) and Unit 3 (Mest 3) and I was woundering if your scheme of work would help me come up with a lesson plan I need to present.
    I would really appreciate your advice as this is such a last minute thing and I have nothing tangible to offer as a lesson plan.
    If you can help I would be very grateful.
    Thank you for your time

3. hello
    if you could send me the schemes of work that you have that would be amazing!

Many thanks

molly

4. Please can I also have a copy? I'm teachign course for the first time and any SOW will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    elaineckelly@hotmail.com

5. MrPuss

MrPuss New commenter

hahaha this old chestnut rises to the surface once again!
    Look at the date - it's dead, ceased to be, shagged out after a long squawk...

6. Hello
    Thanks for your contribution to our forums.
    To avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly (which we would not recommend) and to save you time emailing individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit.
    You can do this from this page: https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx
    This 4 year old thread will now be locked.

7. ommotto

ommotto New commenter